Are you looking for fun and engaging puzzles and games that are aligned to the Math Recovery® Learning Framework in Number?
Without a doubt, we think Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games may be just what you’re looking for.
Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games is a series of six books that can be purchased separately or as a set from the
US Math Recovery Store
Why Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games?
Cross Number Puzzles:
- Are fun and engaging
- Based on early numeracy research
- Include a range of topics that gradually become more challenging
- Allow for differentiation in instruction
- Locate and remediate gaps in math understanding
- Are easy and straightforward to administer and mark
Do you want to know how the puzzles work?
Meet Celia Baron who is the developer of Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games,
So, let’s learn from the real expert.
Celia Baron Cross Number Tutorial
As Celia says, There is a puzzle to match every child.
How might you use this resource in your teaching situation?
First of all, let’s watch this video to see how teachers are using Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games to teach mathematical thinking to all their students.
Check out more FREE SAMPLES and download for your grade level
The publisher of Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games is looking for more video testimonials!
Share your Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games story
for a chance to win prizes!
Here’s what to do!
- Submit up to a 3-minute video clip on anything Cross Number Related
- Videos will be accepted until December 2023
- Early Bird Prizes: Four $100 Amazon gift cards, draws in June and November 2023
- Grand prize: Fully paid trip to the 2025 US Math Recovery Conference, draw in December 2023.
Already a fan of Cross Number Puzzles?
We would love to hear how you have used Cross Number Discovery Puzzles and Games?
Please share your ideas in the comment section below.
OR, start a discussion in our Community Forum.